Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is a bit tricky.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LJ
Admin
LJ

This is a bit tricky. Empty
PostSubject: This is a bit tricky.   This is a bit tricky. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Okie dokie so, I thought about this last night when I added it and Sinister brought up a good point.
Curiosity struck as to how a Mystery RP would play out. Well, to those of you who have not taken a look
at the Demon RP going on, this thread will be just like that if you'd like to give it a look through.

Say one of you would like to start a Mystery Role Play. The easiest way to go about it, is to have a narrator.
This person can narrate the story line, while others play characters within it. Now, the narrator cannot control
the RP players characters. But however, the characters would have to coincide with the narrator's story.

Narrator has the option to play other characters within the role play to help. Say said characters needed to
meet up with someone, vital importance of the story line, the narrator can also play the role of that person- or
persons, to keep the story going. The narrator of the story line may also tell you where to set your characters
to start off with. And after everyone has posted one post to contribute, the narrator will then give further
instructions as to what to do and where to go.

Any further questions about this method, you may post in here or send me or Sinister a message.
Back to top Go down
https://horrorforums13.rpg-board.net

This is a bit tricky.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horror :: Misc. Role Play :: Mystery-
Jump to: